The technology sector has seen phenomenal growth over recent years, and therefore businesses in this area require an audit partner who can understand the intricacies of the sector, as well as someone who can match their vision, responsiveness, and agility.
We understand that the growth of technology businesses does not always follow the same path, and our specialist team have vast experience of helping businesses varying in size from start-ups through to large, multinational organisations.
Alongside our core services as accountants, MHA also advise on issues such as:
- Maximising tax incentives and reliefs available for investing in innovation, including R&D
- Global tax compliance services for both direct and indirect taxes
- Tax advice and planning in response to the evolving international tax environment in connection with the taxation of intangible value
- Attracting and securing investment
- Protection and recognition of Intellectual Property (IP)
- Controlling access to markets
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Growth strategies
MHA is a member of Baker Tilly International and therefore we are able to support technology sector clients with international scalability and overseas legislation, meaning we are able to build longstanding relationships and help them as they expand and grow.