What you need to know about the support Made Smarter can offer
Helping UK Manufacturers #Come Back Smarter
What is Made Smarter?
A national programme backed by UK Government and business to make the UK the global leader in the creation, adoption and export of advanced digital technologies. Made Smarter is the Movement which is shaping how the modern world does business to increase the productivity of UK Manufacturing and Engineering through:
What support can manufacturers access?
Manufactures who are interested in the benefits digital technology can bring but don’t know where to start can go to Made Smarter to help them on their journey. They can access:
- Fully Funded specialist technology advice – They will help manufacturers identify the right digital tools to solve their business challenges.
- Fully funded Digital Road-mapping workshops – enabling businesses to pave the way for digitalisation.
- Up to 50% match funding for Hardware and software investment
- Access a fully funded digital technology intern – who can support technology projects and digital strategy development.
- Subsidised Leadership Development programme – helping leaders to gain the skills to lead their SME to a stronger, smarter future with technology.
Since January 2019, Made Smarter have engaged 1,200 SME manufacturers, supported 580 with impartial advice, and provided £3.7m funding to 187 businesses to implement technology. On the back of their technology adoption, North West manufacturers are forecasting an additional £147.8m GVA to the region’s economy, the creation of 899 new jobs, and the upskilling of 1,743 roles.
Want to find out more , then contact firstname.lastname@example.org and quote #comebacksmarter