New Year’s Resolutions
2016 is now in full swing and everyone at Document Direct would like to wish you all a happy and prosperous new year. At this time we all start afresh and usually have an optimistic list of hopes and aspirations, and here is an eclectic mix of predictions to start the year with a quirky twist:
– We will read about more cyber attacks and will change our passwords to a curious mix of symbols.
– We will forget our new passwords and revert to a more simple one which we will remember.
– We will write those passwords down in a place near our devices.
– England will have high hopes ahead of the football Euro 2016.
– They will perform to a more reasonable expectation and not pass the quarter finals.
– Base rates will start to rise to compensate for the plummeting fall in oil prices.
– We will all be using our smart phones for business at a much higher level.
– We will lose more smart phones or have more cracked screens this year than we have had in the past ten with our laptops.
– Your smartphone will encounter more water than is recommended for its safe use.
– The roles and positions of the following politicians will change dramatically – David Cameron (up), Jeremy Corbyn (down), Donald Trump (down), Sarkozy (up), Merkel (down). Tim Peake will become even more famous.
– We will use our time and resources more thoughtfully.
– We will hopefully have reasons to mourn less and reflect upon the words of one of David Bowie’s many classics – “Time may change me, but I can’t change time”
For more information on the subject please contact Martyn Best. Martyn Best is founder and CEO of Document Direct, the sole and exclusive endorsed typing and transcription partner of the Law Society of England and Wales, and of the Manchester Law Society.