Historic England grants
Historic England have launched a Risk Response Fund to award grants for the funding of urgent maintenance, repairs and surveys to historic buildings so that they can open as quickly as possible.
The terms of the funding include:
- Buildings must be listed at Grade I or II and must be publicly accessible for a minimum of 28 days per year.
- Grants of up to £25,000 are available.
- Listed places of worship are eligible.
- Work must be started before the end of October 2020 and be completed by September 2021.
- The deadline for applying for submitting an expression of interest is 28 June.