Financial implications of primary care networks
In our latest Healthcare video, Susan Charnock and David Walker discuss the financial implications of primary care networks.
This includes an insight in to the key issues from the new BMA & NHS contract.
Susan and David also discuss in depth the topics below:
• Financial implications of joining a network
• Where the recent funding is going
• Issues between new funding for new employees and NHS Pensions
• Tax and VAT implications around the various models of networks
• Legal/financial advice in signing up with primary care networks
If you are interested in discussing more about topics brought up in this video, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our specialist healthcare department.