Lancashire Quarterly Economic Survey, Q4 2018
The Q4 2018 Survey was conducted by the North & Western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce, the Chamber of Commerce East Lancashire and the Lancaster & District Chamber in conjunction with MHA Moore & Smalley Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors.
• The survey collection period was from 6 November to 27 November 2018.
• Responses were received from 235 companies across Lancashire employing 25,270 people.
• From the manufacturing sector, 90 business (38%) employing 15,568 people responded to the survey.
• From the service sector, 145 businesses (62%) employing 9,702 people responded to the survey.
• 100 companies (43%) were involved in exports.