2021 Client Satisfaction Survey: The results
As part of our culture of continuous improvement and to enable us to deliver outstanding client service, we are always keen to gather feedback from our valued clients. Each year in February we invite our clients to take part in an online survey. This year we reached out to over 2,500 clients and had an overwhelming response.
The results of Moore and Smalley’s 2021 client satisfaction survey reveal a high level of overall approval from clients.
- 94% of respondents said they would confidently recommend MHA Moore and Smalley
- 95% of respondents said we delivered to the agreed timescale
- 93% of respondents felt supported during the pandemic
We asked how our clients assessed us for communication, understanding and professionalism and rated highly in each category, we were scored from 1 – 5 – with 5 being excellent:
- Friendliness and professionalism of the team – clients rated us 4.7/5
- Ease of contacting staff members and their promptness of returning phone calls or e-mails – clients awarded us 4.5/5
- Our understanding of you – we scored 4.4/5
Living by our values
Danny Houghton, Business Development partner at MHA Moore and Smalley said:
“One of our key business values is ‘Striving to the best we can be’. We are open to feedback and committed to self-improvement which is why we conduct our annual client satisfaction survey and treat the feedback with the level of importance it deserves.
“We are very pleased with these latest results, however, our annual client satisfaction is not just about congratulating ourselves. Our clients can rest assured we’ll be studying these results closely. We’ll take on board constructive feedback, as well as any negative comments, as we strive to be the best we can be.”
You can see the infographic that showcases the main findings of our survey this year here.