March 2 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am Free
Join us for a post Brexit update and discussion.
Our speakers will cover the issues affecting businesses importing and exporting in 2021.
- Rules of origin – what they mean, real life examples and identifying the pitfalls.
- The reality of the Free Trade Agreement for cross border trade.
- The Customs paperwork – commercial invoices, declarations and what level of representation you need.
- Importing into the EU – VAT registrations, fiscal representation and triangulation.
- Exporting from the EU. The importance of origin.
- Northern Ireland – developments and current position for GB businesses.
- The longer term strategy. Setting up in the EU – what are the options.
- Alison Horner – Indirect Tax partner, MHA MacIntyre Hudson
- Andrew Thurston – Customs Duty Consultant, MHA MacIntyre Hudson
- Chris Danes – Tax Partner, MHA MacIntyre Hudson
- Jonathan Main – Partner, MHA Moore & Smalley
- Marisa Hut – Manager Tax & Customs, Baker Tilly International
- Angela Keery – Tax Director, Baker Tilly Mooney Moore