Primary Care Networks – what practices now need to consider – Liverpool
- This event has passed.
October 1 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Now that PCNs are up and running, it is important to understand what this means for you and your practice, and the impact it will have going forward.
Hill Dickinson LLP and MHA Moore and Smalley have come together to hold a series of events specifically to address the legal and financial questions that surround the running of a PCN.
Our speakers include:
- Ruth Griffiths, Legal Director – Hill Dickinson
- Amy Millson, Legal Director – Hill Dickinson
- Deborah Wood, Healthcare Services Partner – MHA Moore & Smalley
- Lisa Pennington, Healthcare Services Director – MHA Moore & Smalley
- Jonathan Main, VAT Partner – MHA Moore & Smalley
- Stephen Gregson – MHA Moore & Smalley
MHA Moore and Smalley healthcare specialist will be discussing the following topics
- Top tips for running a PCN
- The accounts and tax implications
- VAT Changes
- Impact of the NHS Pension Scheme
- Strategic planning
While Hill Dickinson’s primary care specialists will discuss:
- The story so far – where are we and what should you have in place
- The emerging models/approaches
- Contracting in a PCN
- Workforce models and consideration
- Key considerations for Clinical Directors
- Looking ahead
If you would like more information on the event, including the above topics and speakers please click here
Equally if you would like to book on this event please contact Charlotte Finegan on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01253 404404.