Share this event
- This event has passed.
27th April 2022 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
Plastic Packaging Tax (PPT) was introduced in the UK on 1 April 2022. The UK Government has introduced this new tax to encourage the use of recycled rather than new plastic within plastic packaging.
Jonathan Main, Indirect Tax Partner at MHA Moore and Smalley will provide an update. Topics that will be covered include:
- What is covered under PPT
- Who needs to register and account for PPT
- Explaining ‘finished’ plastic packaging
- When businesses need to register
- Importing packaging into the UK
Finally, we will end with a Q&A session where attendees will have an opportunity to direct their questions to our speaker.
These webinars are free of charge and open to all. Places are limited so please register early to avoid disappointment.