North West Business Leaders’ Network Webinar
July 1 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
The road to recovery: Is your business ready?
Is your business in the right shape to bounce back as the country attempts to return to pre-pandemic trading levels? During the course of this webinar Rachel Marsdin, Tax Partner and Victoria Dadswell, Tax Director will look all the different tools you can use to help ensure your business survives and thrives.
What the event will cover
- How to take advantage of the new tax reliefs such as the ‘Super Deduction’
- A review of other, more established, capital allowance reliefs
- How to take full advantage of the Research and Development and Patent Box tax incentives
- Areas where VAT presents opportunities from both a compliance and planning perspective
- Methods on how to pay import VAT whilst protecting your cash flow
- Protecting your assets
- Using your pension for tax planning and risk mitigation
Tim Parkinson – Owner of Customate Solutions
Customate Solutions is a market leading provider of services to the food industry. Tim will share the story of Customate Solutions and describe how when Covid hit he pivoted the business from maintaining the products he specialises in over to innovation and build of new products for market.
Finally, we will end with a Q&A session where attendees will have an opportunity to direct their questions to our panel.
About this network
The network is run in association with NatWest and meets on a quarterly basis to hear from inspiring business leaders, academics and advisers on a range of topics of interest to the region’s businesses.
Please note the event is only open to businesses in non competing sectors to the organisers: MHA Moore and Smalley and NatWest.