Is employee ownership right for my business?
June 28 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 pm
Most people know that John Lewis led the way on employee ownership in the UK, but it is now becoming more popular across the board. In recent years we have seen a rise in Employee Ownership Trusts (EOTs) in the SME market – and with good reason.
So what is driving the growth in popularity of EOTs and how can they increase productivity?
In our webinar we will look at all aspects of trading as an EOT and explain why co-owned companies tend to be more successful, competitive, profitable and sustainable.
During the course of the presentations we will:
- Set out what an EOT looks like in practice
- Look at the conditions needed to move to this business model
- Explain the tax benefits of trading this way
- Set out how employee ownership increases staff engagement and drives productivity
- Describe the advantages of EOTs when it comes to selling a businesses
Finally, we will end with a Q&A session where attendees will have an opportunity to direct their questions to our panel.
Who should attend?
Business owners and finance directors interested in learning the pros and cons of employee ownership.
This event is free to attend but advance booking is essential to reserve a place.