November 6 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
Join us for a Brexit webinar on Friday 6 November 2020.
Beginning with an economic update from well-known and respected economist Prof. Joe Nellis, followed by presentations from our experts at MHA, as they discuss the implications of a No Deal Brexit and provide real, practical advice on how to move forward on preparing your business now no deal has become far more likely. Full details below:
- 10:00-10:05 Welcome from Patrick King.
- 10:00 – 11:00 Economic Update from Prof. Joe Nellis.
- 11:00 – 11:45 Customs Duty & VAT from Alison Horner, Marisa Hut, Jonathan Main and Andrew Thurston.
- 11:45 – 12:15 Business Structuring, Employment & Immigration from Chris Denning, Richard Maitland and Patrick King.
- 12:00 – 12:30 Q&A and finish: Patrick King.
Places are limited, and are likely to be taken up quickly, so please reserve a place using the link attached.
Additionally if you would like to know more details, please click on the attached invite.