Welcome to MHA Moore and Smalley
MHA Moore and Smalley is a top 50 UK accountancy, business and wealth advisory firm. We are an Investor in People organisation and an Equal Opportunities employer.
We strive to help our clients achieve their corporate and personal goals; to provide fulfilling and rewarding careers for our people; to share knowledge and resources with our communities; to uphold the integrity of our profession and to create opportunities for our professional partners and suppliers.
Underpinning our business is our staff base of over 200 trusted, professional people. In order for our clients to be successful, we need to recruit the best people for the job, regardless of status or background and are committed to training and developing people to meet their full potential.
Many of our current partners and senior people have risen through the ranks of the firm from trainee level and we have won awards for our commitment to people.
What to expect working at MHA Moore and Smalley
- We are a professional services firm and client service is our number one priority.
- Continuous improvement is a way of life at MHA Moore and Smalley, consistently innovating and improving our service.
- Our people are expected to adhere to the highest standards of professional conduct, performance and presentation.
- We adopt a solutions focused approach and encourage a positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
- We develop people through tailored, formal training programmes, on the job coaching and feedback.
- We are a flexible employer with a range of family friendly policies and a popular flexible benefits scheme which allows staff to tailor their reward package to meet their personal circumstances.
- We have an active social club.
- We believe that by having fair and generous relationships with our people, MHA Moore and Smalley and our clients get the same in return.
Is MHA Moore and Smalley for me?
Change is a feature of life at MHA Moore and Smalley as we continuously strive to innovate and improve. We need people who see change as an opportunity and embrace it. We need problem solvers – people who look for solutions and who are open to feedback.
If you are a positive, forward thinking professional and have a desire to learn and make a contribution, then MHA Moore and Smalley is the trusted career choice for you.
We are growing!
We are continuing to expand our audit, corporate and business advisory teams. We would love to hear from you if you are qualified, part qualified or recently qualified ACA/ACCA with experience of the OMB sector or have worked on academies, charities or healthcare sector clients.
We are keen to talk to client orientated, solutions focused professionals who want to continue their career development. Please visit our recruitment site and register your interest in joining us.
To view our current opportunities, please click here.