We are always keen to welcome technically excellent and qualified professionals into our work family. MHA Moore and Smalley is known to be a vibrant and friendly place to work where our staff share a passion for delivering great client service.
We recognise that staff are key to our growth and success and pride ourselves on a culture that puts our people and clients at the heart of what we do. As such our values centre around being part of a friendly, positive environment ensuring our people feel supported, valued and appreciated.
We aim to recruit the best people and retain them long into the future through a programme of ongoing professional and personal development and set out clear progression maps for our people.
- We offer flexible and agile working, including home working, flexible hours and term time contracts
- A true work-life balance with clear expectations of what is required from the outset
- We are on an exciting growth journey regionally, nationally and internationally
- Our staff are key to our success and we invest in them through training, professional development and continued support
- Opportunities for our people to build their knowledge and professional connections across offices, sectors and cultures
- Secondment opportunities for professional development overseas